[India Program]: Monthly reports for May-June and IRC announcement

[India Program]: Monthly reports for May-June and IRC announcement

Noopur Raval
Dear all,

*Monthly reports/plans:

*Here's a link to the monthly report for May:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/India_Program/Reports/Community_Monthly_Reports/May_2012

Here's a link to the monthly plan for June:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/India_Program/Reports/Community_Monthly_Reports/June_2012

 There was an IRC meeting to discuss community building for Indic
languages. Here is a link to the logs:

 http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/India_Program/IRC_meeting_2012-06-07

*IRC on 21st June:

*We plan to have an IRC meeting on June 21st at 8:00 p.m on Communications.
The focus will be on the Social media pilot currently running in Assamese,
English and Odia. Do join us using this link: http://webchat.freenode.net/?
on the #wikimedia-office channel.

Apologies for the delay in sending this out. I should have sent this last
week but, unfortunately some things came up. Going forward will ensure the
monthly reports come out by the 10th .
Please do respond with your questions and suggestions.

Thank you,
Best,

--
Noopur Raval