India lunch @ Wikimania

bnwikimedia
Hi everyone,

I'm the new Chief Global Development Officer at the foundation. As Sue mentioned this morning, a key priority of my work this coming year is to support your work.

For those of you at Wikimania, let's have an India lunch on Saturday at 13:00 at the venue. I'll find a room and send info. Anyone interested is welcome. For those who are not here, please post any thoughts for us you have on the mailing list.

I look forward to working with all of you and to visiting India soon (likely in September).

Best regards,
Barry

Barry Newstead
Chief Global Development Officer