Indic wikipedia pages on mobile through newshunt

Indic wikipedia pages on mobile through newshunt

Srikanth Lakshmanan
Hi all,

I came across this wonderful mobile app Newshunt (www.newshunt.com). Can we talk to them to see if its feasible for them to put a wiki article daily This would take readership of indic wikipedia to a new level.

--
Regards
Srikanth.L

Re: Indic wikipedia pages on mobile through newshunt

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Nice idea.

2010/1/21 Srikanth Lakshmanan <[hidden email]>
Hi all,

I came across this wonderful mobile app Newshunt (www.newshunt.com). Can we talk to them to see if its feasible for them to put a wiki article daily This would take readership of indic wikipedia to a new level.

--
Regards
Srikanth.L
http://j.mp/SrikanthL

Srikanth/R/

If any message seems out of the blue from this account, PLEASE call me up on my mobile to confirm it was sent by me.

PASLEO

Re: Indic wikipedia pages on mobile through newshunt

Challiyan
I am using it for the last 5-6 months. Its nice. only problem is that
the scrolls sometimes obscures some details of the screen.

--
An Orthodontist dreaming to become a pilot;
you can find me in regional wiki as http://ml.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Challiyan