Info: Free stuff

Fae-6
Hi,

Created <http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Water_cooler/Free_stuff> for any
offers of kit to support the new WM-UK office.

Your old hulking desktop from 2001 and broken keyboards are not
wanted. If you have a reasonable quality laptop sitting unused in a
cupboard, as you just got a latest model for Christmas, or perhaps you
have a still nice filing cabinet being thrown away by your office, you
might think of donating it to help with future events. If in doubt,
put up an offer and our staff can work out if it is likely to be
useful or just a storage headache.

Cheers,
Fae
--
http://enwp.org/user_talk:fae
Guide to email tags: http://j.mp/faetags

Re: Info: Free stuff

Fae-6
To encourage help with starting up our first WM-UK office, whoever
successfully donates any "stuff" in November that is the most valued
by staff will be awarded a pair of tickets for the V&A Postmodernism
exhibition.

Goto http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Water_cooler/Free_stuff and offer
some office start-up goodies to support our charity.

Link: http://www.vam.ac.uk/content/exhibitions/postmodernism
--
http://enwp.org/user_talk:fae
Guide to email tags: http://j.mp/faetags

Liverpool Wikilounge

HJ Mitchell
<plug>

For those of you who don't pay attention to your watchlists, there's a Wiki Lounge being held at Liverpool University Library next Tuesday (22 November). If anybody can come along and lend a hand, I'd be grateful. Contact me directly or see http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetup/Liverpool_WikiLounge for more detail. :)

Thanks,
Harry
(User:HJ Mitchell)
</plug>