Information about delta between 1.5.8 and 1.6.5

Information about delta between 1.5.8 and 1.6.5

Uwe Baumbach
Hi there,

planning the upgrade to 1.6.(5) from 1.5.8 we need a description about schema and feature changes even between those versions.

We want to get a feeling about the potentially risks and troubles...

Does anyone have/know such a document?

THX.

--
Ich freue mich auf Deine/Ihre Antwort!

Uwe (Baumbach)

Re: Information about delta between 1.5.8 and 1.6.5

Brion Vibber
Uwe Baumbach wrote:
> planning the upgrade to 1.6.(5) from 1.5.8 we need a description about schema
> and feature changes even between those versions.

Start with the release notes, the upgrade documentation, and the FAQ.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)