Innocent User Autoblocked

Cheney Shill
   My user name: Halliburton Shill
IP: 207.224.88.172

I am being blocked from editing.

I think user Cryptic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Cryptic is gaming and abusing his/her position.  I get the following message:

Autoblocked because your IP address has been recently used by "Halliburton Shill". The reason given for Halliburton Shill's block is: "Inappropriate username, googlebomb attempt - see userpage history".

There was no discussion by Cryptic with me and the only other similar discussion is here, in which everyobdy but the person making a delete request has voted keep (at least until a few minutes):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Miscellany_for_deletion/User:Halliburton_Shill

Since then, Cryptic has also made it a point to blank my user page without any broad support.  My only vehicle for comment is my own talk page and this mailing list.

Re: Innocent User Autoblocked

Ben Lowe

> There was no discussion by Cryptic with me and the only other similar
> discussion is here, in which everyobdy but the person making a delete
> request has voted keep (at least until a few minutes):
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Miscellany_for_deletion/User:Halliburton_Shill
>
> Since then, Cryptic has also made it a point to blank my user page without
> any broad support.  My only vehicle for comment is my own talk page and this
> mailing list.

Actually, this was posted to the administrator's noticeboard on the 13th, so
there has been other discussion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard&diff=prev&oldid=43516973

Ben