Interface with Mediawiki

Apeksha Bhambhani
Hii all ,

  We have developed a web mapping application . And would like to integrate it with MediaWiki . Our mapping application uses MapServer,Php/Mapscript , as the scripting language and MySql as the database. Our application accepts user clicks on the image provided by us .And points are plotted .We have developed a Php file to accomplish this. Could anybody tell us how to interface our application with Mediawiki so as to contribute to Mediawiki. Any help would be appreciated . Will our php file be interfaced as a Special Page / Extension - HELP ?

  Apeksha