Internet Governance Forum Freitag 13:15

Robin Schwab
Dear all

I'm participating on the Internet Governance Forum event "Free cultures
- free Internet" July 7th 2006. http://www.igf-06.ch/ I think this is a
good opportunity to meet other people of the swiss Open Source/Internet
scene.

This event is open to everybody interested in Internet and the politics
behind. I think it's good if we show up with as many members as possible.

Does anybody else plan to join with me? We could meet for lunch before
the event starts.

Regards

Robin

Re: Internet Governance Forum Freitag 13:15

Michael Bimmler
On 7/3/06, Robin Schwab <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> I'm participating on the Internet Governance Forum event "Free cultures
> - free Internet" July 7th 2006. http://www.igf-06.ch/ I think this is a
> good opportunity to meet other people of the swiss Open Source/Internet
> scene.
>
> This event is open to everybody interested in Internet and the politics
> behind. I think it's good if we show up with as many members as possible.
>
> Does anybody else plan to join with me? We could meet for lunch before
> the event starts.

I'd come if I could, but I basically... can't. But have fun and tell
us what happened!
Michael