Interruption of database-connections tomorrow

Interruption of database-connections tomorrow

DaB.-2
Hello all,

for a config-change at our sql-load-balancer (that's the software-thing that
converts something like "sql-s2-user" to the real server) I hereby announce a
maintenance-window for tomorrow,

WEDNESDAY, 20:05 UTC.

During the downtime no connections to the databases will be possible, running
database-queries will be aborted. If all works correctly the downtime will be
less than 1 minute (just the restart of the service), but just to be sure
calculate with 1h of downtime. You can follow the process at [1].

Sincerely,
DaB.

[1] https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/MNT-1308

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 0x2d3ee2d42b255885

Re: Interruption of database-connections tomorrow

DaB.-2
Hello all,

maintenance is done, the config-chance worked without problems. If somebody has
problems to contact a server now, please send a mail.

Sincerely,
DaB.

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 0x2d3ee2d42b255885

Re: Interruption of database-connections tomorrow

DeltaQuad Wikipedia
Hi,

SQL-s4, both -rr and -user, are down. Phpmyadmin won't let me login, and our usual script is failing. I've tired login with the three different projects (including my user) and none have worked.

DeltaQuad
English Wikipedia Administrator and Checkuser

At Thursday 21 March 2013 13:47:55 DaB. wrote:
> SQL-s4, both -rr and -user, are down. Phpmyadmin won't let me login, and
> our usual script is failing. I've tired login with the three different
> projects (including my user) and none have worked.

Fixed.

Sincerely,
DaB.

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 0x2d3ee2d42b255885