Interwiki mapping

Larry Pieniazek

> <[hidden email]>
>
> On 30/04/07, Luiz Augusto <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Anyway, is impossible to link to a page at the wikilivres.info from
> > Wikipedia, Wikibooks (or from Wikisource itself) without
> > using a external
> > link. This isn't userfriendly.
>

> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Interwiki_map
>
> Put a sensible request in there and a meta admin will probably approve
> it. Then you just need to wait until the interwiki script is run
> again.
>

> - d.

I certainly would approve such a request, it sounds reasonable to me.
However there may be a bit of a lag before it takes effect, I was asking
devs about this and I got the impression the script is not run very often.
Mostly when new internal projects are added rather than on any sort of
regular schedule.

Larry Pieniazek
Work mail:   lpieniaz at us.ibm.com
Hobby mail:  lar at miltontrainworks.com