Introducing myself - New memeber

Teneng Clifford
Hello Wikis,

My name is Teneng Clifford, from the college of technology at the
University of Buea. I wish to contribute to Wikimedia and participate to
this years GSoC.

I have been working with web platforms and have skills in JavaScript, Php,
Java, Python, Html, CSS, So I believe I will be comfortable contributing to
WikiMedia's open source projects,

Please can I have some stater links, link to Issues, and which repository
to clone on git as a start?

Thank you very much,
Teneng Clifford.

Re: Introducing myself - New memeber

AntiCompositeNumber
Hello Teneng,

Welcome! You can find some introductory information about GSoC on WIkimedia
at <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/Participants>.

AntiCompositeNumber