Introducing myself.

Tei-2
Hello.

My nickname is Tei. I have already posted a few messages on the list,
but I think that introduction may be necessary.

I am professional web developper (PHP), with some  experience on
amateur game design (OpenGL), and experimental web technology (XUL,
JSON2JSON, spiders, etc..)
I started on the wikipedia in 2002, with just a few contributions,
years later I have regain interest in the wikipedia.  My main interest
here is to make the wikipedia more interesting for the hacker and
internet culture. And sing the portal song.

- 3D and games  and web
- Markup Languages
- experimental
- experimental
- experimental
- *this silver bullet reserved*
- PHP
- UTF-8 ( all Hail Unicode! )

ℱin del ℳensaje.

Re: Introducing myself.

Brion Vibber-3

Re: Introducing myself.

Bugzilla from nsk@karastathis.org
On Wed, 2008-10-15 at 17:19 +0000,
[hidden email] wrote:
> From: Tei <[hidden email]>
> Subject: [Wikitech-l] Introducing myself.
> Hello.
>
> My nickname is Tei. I have already posted a few messages on the list,
> but I think that introduction may be necessary.

Welcome!

NSK Nikolaos S. Karastathis, http://nsk.karastathis.org/

Re: Introducing myself.

Platonides
Tei wrote:
> Hello.
>
> My nickname is Tei. I have already posted a few messages on the list,
> but I think that introduction may be necessary.

Hello Tei, Good to see old Wikipedians returning, even if the'yre only
wandering around.
It's not common for people to present themselves here, and so it stuck
me at first (I thought, curriculum spam?), but it's fine.
I see that i welcomed you on 2006, and please accept my apologies
regarding your Jan 2, 2007 answer but isn't better a late welcoming than
no welcoming at all?

Finally, I this OT thread to ask you something which puzzled me since
you started posting here (last month, not the 2002 and 2003 mails when I
wasn't subscribed) Why do you have a EOM as signature?

Re: Introducing myself.

Chad
On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 6:03 PM, Platonides <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Tei wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > My nickname is Tei. I have already posted a few messages on the list,
> > but I think that introduction may be necessary.
>
> Hello Tei, Good to see old Wikipedians returning, even if the'yre only
> wandering around.
> It's not common for people to present themselves here, and so it stuck
> me at first (I thought, curriculum spam?), but it's fine.

Same :) Kinda puzzled me at first

In any case, welcome (back)

-Chad

Re: Introducing myself.

Tei-2
On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 12:03 AM, Platonides <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Tei wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> My nickname is Tei. I have already posted a few messages on the list,
>> but I think that introduction may be necessary.
>
> Hello Tei, Good to see old Wikipedians returning, even if the'yre only
> wandering around.
> It's not common for people to present themselves here, and so it stuck
> me at first (I thought, curriculum spam?), but it's fine.

Thanks for the wellcome.  People here don't follow the RFC's?, I was
using RFC1855  .-)

> Finally, I this OT thread to ask you something which puzzled me since
> you started posting here (last month, not the 2002 and 2003 mails when I
> wasn't subscribed) Why do you have a EOM as signature?

It used to be a popular tag (withouth the extended characters bit),
back wen internet was more about usenet, mail-list, and stuff.

It also make reading my emails easier ;-)

while (car = read() && !eom(car)) {
   putch(car);
}

ℱin del ℳensaje.