Introduction French Community Liaison

Marie, Gabrielle
Hi everybody,

Thank you for your warm welcome Rama.

My name is Gabrielle Marie and I have recently joined the Wikimedia CH team as French Community Liaison on a part time basis.

I am currently getting on track with the educational contest Wikivillage in the canton de Vaud and I will also be present at the various Wikipermanences located in the Romandie area in case you wish to meet up.

For any projects related to the French speaking area of Switzerland or random catch ups, feel free to get in contact, I remain at your disposal.

I am absolutely thrilled to have joined the association and I am looking forward to collaborating with you all.

Wishing you the very best in the meantime,

Gabrielle x

+++

Gabrielle MARIE - French Community Liaison
"Wikimedia CH" Association for the advancement of free knowledge
W: www.wikimedia.ch
E:  [hidden email]
M: +41 (0)78 947 68 38
S:  gabmarie1985
T: @wallieber

Re: Introduction French Community Liaison

Emmanuel Engelhart-4
Salut Gabrielle

Sois la bienvenue parmis nous en espérant avoir l'occasion de te
rencontrer bientôt.

Emmanuel

On 10.09.2014 12:54, Marie, Gabrielle wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> Thank you for your warm welcome Rama.
>
> My name is Gabrielle Marie and I have recently joined the Wikimedia CH team as French Community Liaison on a part time basis.
>
> I am currently getting on track with the educational contest Wikivillage in the canton de Vaud and I will also be present at the various Wikipermanences located in the Romandie area in case you wish to meet up.
>
> For any projects related to the French speaking area of Switzerland or random catch ups, feel free to get in contact, I remain at your disposal.
>
> I am absolutely thrilled to have joined the association and I am looking forward to collaborating with you all.
>
> Wishing you the very best in the meantime,
>
> Gabrielle x
>
> +++
>
> Gabrielle MARIE - French Community Liaison
> "Wikimedia CH" Association for the advancement of free knowledge
> W: www.wikimedia.ch
> E:  [hidden email]
> M: +41 (0)78 947 68 38
> S:  gabmarie1985
> T: @wallieber

Volunteer
Technology, GLAM, Trainings
Zurich
+41 797 670 398

Re: Introduction French Community Liaison

Yann Heurtaux-2

Salut Gabrielle,

Ravi de bientôt travailler avec toi.

-Y.

Tapé sur un téléphone, entre un bus et un train. Merci de votre indulgence pour les coquilles.