Invitation for 2nd Bhubaneswar Meetup

Mrutyunjaya Kar
Dear All,

        The 2nd Bhubaneswar meetup (http://goo.gl/AccU6) is planned
for Sunday 1st April 2012 (Odisha day), from 1030 to 1230 hrs at
Webrains Solutions Private Limited,
Infocity, Near Gulf Club, Bhubaneswar  by Odia Wiki Community.

One community meetup between the existing Odia Wikipedians is also
planned to be held on the same day from 1500 to 1630 hrs.

If you're interested to join in the meet up on Sunday, 1st April
Please register at: http://goo.gl/Qrznv

Two more Wiki WorkShops at Angul (30th March) and Cuttack (31st March
) are also under consideration (Not confirmed till now).

--
Cheers
ମୃତ୍ୟୁଞ୍ଜୟ କର

Re: Invitation for 2nd Bhubaneswar Meetup

ansuman-2
All the very best guys, Hope we will get new editors and remember I am always there to assist newbies. Let them and me know :-)

On 26 March 2012 16:27, Mrutyunjaya Kar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All,

       The 2nd Bhubaneswar meetup (http://goo.gl/AccU6) is planned
for Sunday 1st April 2012 (Odisha day), from 1030 to 1230 hrs at
Webrains Solutions Private Limited,
Infocity, Near Gulf Club, Bhubaneswar  by Odia Wiki Community.

One community meetup between the existing Odia Wikipedians is also
planned to be held on the same day from 1500 to 1630 hrs.

If you're interested to join in the meet up on Sunday, 1st April
Please register at: http://goo.gl/Qrznv

Two more Wiki WorkShops at Angul (30th March) and Cuttack (31st March
) are also under consideration (Not confirmed till now).

--
Cheers
ମୃତ୍ୟୁଞ୍ଜୟ କର
2nd BBSR Odia Wikipedia Workshop on 1st April 2012.
https://www.facebook.com/events/366609686703867

Kind Regards
ansuman
smileyansu
ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଉଇକିପିଡ଼ିଆ

Re: Invitation for 2nd Bhubaneswar Meetup

Srikanth Ramakrishnan-2
All the very best to the Odisha team. May all your efforts be very successful.

Srikanth Ramakrishnan.

Re: Invitation for 2nd Bhubaneswar Meetup

Mrutyunjaya Kar
1st Angul OW meetup (http://goo.gl/6NFHp) on 30th March and 1st SCB
Medical College OW meetup (http://goo.gl/mQr43) on 31st March is
cofirmed now.

On 3/27/12, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All the very best to the Odisha team. May all your efforts be very
> successful.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Srikanth Ramakrishnan.