Invitation for office hours with the Wikimedia Foundation’s Partnerships & Global Reach team (INDIA)

Invitation for office hours with the Wikimedia Foundation’s Partnerships & Global Reach team (INDIA)

Ravishankar Ayyakkannu-2

Hi,

On behalf of the Wikimedia Foundation’s Partnerships & Global Reach team, we invite all Indian Wikimedia communities to our office hours to discuss our India partnerships plan for 2017-18.

Meeting Details

Date: Saturday, 30th September 2017

Time: 15:00 UTC/20:30 IST

Duration: 90 minutes

Language: English

Location: Google Hangout

Please join 15 minutes before the scheduled time to sort out possible technical issues.

Agenda

  • Presenting India Partnerships plan 2017-18

  • Introducing a content creation partnership for Indian languages

  • Q&A

Please feel free to add your questions, comments, and expectations in this etherpad document. You can also reach out to [hidden email] for any clarification. Please share this invitation in community social media channels to spread the word.

Thanks,

Ravi

Regional Manager, Strategic Partnerships, Asia & Eastern Europe

Wikimedia Foundation

Mobile: +91-9986993336