Invitations for Linkdin

Huib Laurens
Hello all,

It came to my attention that people are using wikimedia mailing lists as
there primary contact adres for Linkdin. I guess that this is not the way
it should be done.

Today I found:

Felix Reolon using [hidden email]  as there primary
e-mail.

i don't know him, but I'm sure somebody knows is him?

--
Kind regards,

Huib Laurens
WickedWay.nl

Webhosting the wicked way.

Re: Invitations for Linkdin

Richard Symonds-3
Wasn't he at Gdansk? Conducting the orchestra?

Richard Symonds
Office&  Development Manager
Wikimedia UK
+44 (0) 207 065 0992
--
Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited, a Charitable Company
Registered in England and Wales, No: 6741827. Charity No:1144513 Office: 4th Floor, Development House,  56-64 Leonard Street,

On 05/03/2012 12:13, Huib Laurens wrote:
> Felix Reolo

Re: Invitations for Linkdin

Ilario Valdelli
He is a conductor of orchestra, he is member of WM CH and he has
participated in Wikimania in Gdansk.

Ilario