Is commons Healthy?

Nkansah Rexford
Common pages show, images keep loading forever. Status message is, "Sending Request".

Its been so for the past 10 minutes.

Commons (multimedia division) #downrightnow?

Re: Is commons Healthy?

Federico Leva (Nemo)
Nkansah Rexford, 01/03/2016 16:42:
> Common pages show, images keep loading forever. Status message is,
> "Sending Request".

Works for me, check your ISP/networking.

You can use: "mtr -r -c 50 commons.wikimedia.org" if you have a serious
computer or http://winmtr.net/ if you're on Windows.

Nemo

Re: Is commons Healthy?

Nkansah Rexford
All I get is this:

Page doesn't end loading. Images don't show. Text and layout is fine.

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016, Nkansah Rexford <[hidden email]> wrote:
Common pages show, images keep loading forever. Status message is, "Sending Request".

Its been so for the past 10 minutes.

Commons (multimedia division) #downrightnow?

Re: Is commons Healthy?

Federico Leva (Nemo)
Nkansah Rexford, 01/03/2016 16:47:
> Page doesn't end loading. Images don't show. Text and layout is fine.

Yes, that's a typical networking problem. Follow my instructions.

Nemo