Is the list dead

andrewa
I still read the list occasionally, and I would kind of assume so does Jimbo.

Yes, it's been quiet lately, which probably means that the wiki is working
well.

I suggest we keep it as a place that anyone can raise a major concern that
the wiki isn't dealing with.

Andrew Alder
en:andrewa (my primary account, and email is enabled there)

Re: Is the list dead

Talar Toprakjian-2
I agree.

On Wednesday, February 21, 2018, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I still read the list occasionally, and I would kind of assume so does
> Jimbo.
>
> Yes, it's been quiet lately, which probably means that the wiki is working
> well.
>
> I suggest we keep it as a place that anyone can raise a major concern that
> the wiki isn't dealing with.
>
> Andrew Alder
> en:andrewa (my primary account, and email is enabled there)

Sent from Gmail Mobile