Italian Wiktionary reached 250,000 entries

Italian Wiktionary reached 250,000 entries

Federico Leva (Nemo)
Today, the Italian Wiktionary reached 250,000 entries with the entry
"trasvolasse" (translatable "if it quickly flew over") thanks to
Barbabot. Till February, the project had only 127,000 entries of which
only 5 % created automatically.

Credits to Barbaking, SemperBlotto and Wim_b.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_News#April_2014
https://it.wiktionary.org/wiki/Utente:Barbabot

Nemo

Re: Italian Wiktionary reached 250,000 entries

Amgine-3
Congratulazioni! Congratulations!

We should take more time to recognize the accomplishments of the project. We have done/are doing amazing things!

Amgine