Italian translation check for a video?

Victor Grigas
Hi everyone - don't mean to bug everyone - but I need to find a native Italian speaker quickly to help with a translation/subtitles check for a video about Wikimania that will be published very shortly. Please email me off-list if you can help - thanks!

Re: Italian translation check for a video?

Reem Al-Kashif
Forwarded to an amazing Italian Wikipedian. Hope you get a reply soon. :)

On 29 June 2016 at 19:11, Victor Grigas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone - don't mean to bug everyone - but I need to find a native Italian speaker quickly to help with a translation/subtitles check for a video about Wikimania that will be published very shortly. Please email me off-list if you can help - thanks!

Kind regards,
Reem Al-Kashif

Re: Italian translation check for a video?

Luca Martinelli

Let's see what I can do. :)

L.