Quantcast

Java-Lib für API-Access

m_ART_in
Dear list!

Anyone with a recomendation for a good Java-Lib to acces SMW via API? I
only found some for Mediawiki like [0][1]
and of course I read the API-Help for SMW and MW.

Would be great I someone can recommend one.
Thanks, Martin

[0]https://github.com/fastily/jwiki
[1]https://github.com/MER-C/wiki-java/

Re: Java-Lib für API-Access

Bahar Sateli-2
Hi Martin,

I used JWBF (Java Wiki Bot Framework) a few years ago for an integration project.

As far as I remember, it gives you access to the API methods through creating 'bots’. Not sure if it is still maintained, but have a look: http://jwbf.sourceforge.net <http://jwbf.sourceforge.net/pw/> & on github https://github.com/eldur/jwbf <https://github.com/eldur/jwbf>.

Hope this helps,

Bahar

Bahar Sateli, PhD (candidate)
Semantic Software Lab,
Concordia University
<[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>