Jenkins building Debian packages

Antoine Musso-3
Hello,

I have added a Jenkins job that attempt to build a Debian package when a
patch is proposed. I have applied it on all of the operations/debs/
repositories as well as to a few others (such as mediawiki/debian).

The newcomer is named debian-glue it is based on a set of shell script
to integrated the Debian packaging toolchain in Jenkins:
   http://jenkins-debian-glue.org/

The first version got originally introduced by Carl "Azatoth"
F├╝rstenberg exactly three years ago. It is not generalized but still
highly experimental.

Please fill feedback/issues in Phabricator against
#continuous-integration-config , ideally with 'debian-glue' in the subject:

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/project/board/1208/

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso

Re: Jenkins building Debian packages

Mukunda Modell
Is this running on nodepool slaves? We would love to have it working again
on beta cluster with debs transferred to an instance where all the beta
nodes can install packages easily for testing. I had that all worked
previously with the scap repository but it got undone somehow.