Joournalist.com

Mike-764
Below is the copy of my message to joounalist.com.

Hello,

You are improperly attributing Wikinews content. Although mentioning the
license is a step in the right direction, all Wikinews content must be
attributed to "Wikinews"  which I fail to see properly done. The license
must also be mentioned. I believe that you have been previously
informed, making this another warning. An example of infringement is
http://www.joournalist.com/detail/100/

See http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Wikinews:Reusing_Wikinews_content for
more information. This has been brought up on Wikinews discussion
before. See
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikinews/en/wiki/Wikinews:Water_cooler/miscellaneous/archives/2010/January#Joournalist_copying_our_articles

Regards,

Mike
Freelance reporter for Wikinews
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/User:The_New_Mikemoral

Content of this message do not reflect the official views of the WMF or
any of its projects.