Julia Hartley-Brewer

Phil Nash-3
BLP; not a single source cited, and tagged for 16 months. Anyone care to
take this on?

Re: Julia Hartley-Brewer

David Carson-5
I notice that it was recently worked over by a user named "Juliahb" who has
no other contributions.

One would assume that this is indeed the subject of the article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Julia_Hartley-Brewer&action=historysubmit&diff=438961393&oldid=438725771

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Phil Nash <[hidden email]> wrote:

> BLP; not a single source cited, and tagged for 16 months. Anyone care to
> take this on?

Re: Julia Hartley-Brewer

Phil Nash-3
David Carson wrote:
> I notice that it was recently worked over by a user named "Juliahb"
> who has no other contributions.
>
> One would assume that this is indeed the subject of the article.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Julia_Hartley-Brewer&action=historysubmit&diff=438961393&oldid=438725771

I can believe that, and perhaps a friendly {{welcome}} and COI warning would
be apt; but the point is that the article is completely unsourced. I'd do it
myself, but...

> On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Phil Nash <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> BLP; not a single source cited, and tagged for 16 months. Anyone
>> care to take this on?

Re: Julia Hartley-Brewer

David Carson-5
Oh, I agree. By the way, there was one reference in the version prior to
that edit,
probably removed accidentally, as happens when new editors that don't know
WP
markup edit an article.