Just for fun:; Polish Finace Ministry created its own Wiki

Just for fun:; Polish Finace Ministry created its own Wiki

Tomasz Ganicz
I think you may find it interesting:

Polish Ministry of Finance has just started wiki-based service:

http://www.podatki.gov.pl/wiki/

"Podatki" means "taxes" :-)

The idea of the Wiki is to let people complain about absurds in Polish
taxation system and to propose projects how to change the situation.

Is it the first example when wiki was launched by goverment?

--
Tomek "Polimerek" Ganicz
http://www.ceti.pl/kganicz/poli/kontakt.html

Re: Just for fun:; Polish Finace Ministry created its own Wiki

Ray Saintonge
Tomasz Ganicz wrote:

>I think you may find it interesting:
>
>Polish Ministry of Finance has just started wiki-based service:
>
>http://www.podatki.gov.pl/wiki/
>
>"Podatki" means "taxes" :-)
>
>The idea of the Wiki is to let people complain about absurds in Polish
>taxation system and to propose projects how to change the situation.
>
>Is it the first example when wiki was launched by goverment?

Great! and using MediaWiki software at that!

It's probably not the first government usage in general, but it could be
the first to deal with taxation issues.  I would have been less
surprised if this had started in a place like Porto Alegre, Brazil.

Ec