Quantcast

KML doesn't return all query result

Mehul B
I found one issue with KML Export.

I have Semantic MediaWiki (Version 1.7.1), Semantic Maps (Version 1.0.5) and MediaWiki 1.18.4.

When I use the #ask query with limit 400 it return 159 records. But when I change the format to KML and remove the limit parameter it return only 64 records..

Can anyone help in this?

Thanks,
MB

Re: KML doesn't return all query result

Didier Houbrechts
Do you get the file with the 64 records ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 29 avr. 2013 à 09:17, Mehul B <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> I found one issue with KML Export.
>
> I have Semantic MediaWiki (Version 1.7.1), Semantic Maps (Version 1.0.5) and
> MediaWiki    1.18.4.
>
> When I use the #ask query with limit 400 it return 159 records. But when I
> change the format to KML and remove the limit parameter it return only 64
> records..
>
> Can anyone help in this?
>
> Thanks,
> MB

Re: KML doesn't return all query result

Mehul B
Hi Didier,

It is really giving me odd behaviour. I am using Media Wiki 1.18.4. I am using "Semantic search" page.

I do enter [[Category:CategoryName]] on query box (left) and ?PropertyName on Propertybox on right side.When I run the query using "BroadTable" formate, it returns me correct result. But when I change the formate to "KML" it returns me nothing (blank kml file).

I went through the "http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Ask" and did the same things, it returns proper result..I could see from View Source that it is using MediaWiki 1.21alpha..

Is this a bug? Can you please help me?