Kiwix need translator

pmartin-3
Dear all

We need some translator to put the interface of kiwix in several language,
because in french no problem but in all the 253 languages we need a little
help.

To try our offline reader for all the project :
http://download.kiwix.org/

Could i send a files to translate ?

Cordialement
Martin Pascal
tel : 02 32 40 23 69, fax : 02 32 61 45 26
gsm : 06 13 89 77 32

Re: Kiwix need translator

Ilario Valdelli
On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 3:32 PM, Martin Pascal <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> We need some translator to put the interface of kiwix in several language,
> because in french no problem but in all the 253 languages we need a little
> help.
>
> To try our offline reader for all the project :
> http://download.kiwix.org/
>
> Could i send a files to translate ?
>
> Cordialement
> Martin Pascal
> tel : 02 32 40 23 69, fax : 02 32 61 45 26
> gsm : 06 13 89 77 32

No problem for me, considering that I am supporting this project
through Wikimedia Ch.

Ilario

Re: Kiwix need translator

Huib Laurens
i don't know the project. But the wikimedia meta logo on the site....
Is this a wikimedia project?

Cheers,

Huib

2008/12/3, Ilario Valdelli <[hidden email]>:

> On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 3:32 PM, Martin Pascal <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Dear all
> >
> > We need some translator to put the interface of kiwix in several language,
> > because in french no problem but in all the 253 languages we need a little
> > help.
> >
> > To try our offline reader for all the project :
> > http://download.kiwix.org/
> >
> > Could i send a files to translate ?
> >
> > Cordialement
> > Martin Pascal
> > tel : 02 32 40 23 69, fax : 02 32 61 45 26
> > gsm : 06 13 89 77 32
> >

> No problem for me, considering that I am supporting this project
> through Wikimedia Ch.
>
> Ilario

Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:SterkeBak

Re: Kiwix need translator

pmartin-3
It s the project wich is making this :
http://www.wikipediaondvd.com/site.php

Cordialement
Martin Pascal
tel : 02 32 40 23 69, fax : 02 32 61 45 26
gsm : 06 13 89 77 32
>i don't know the project. But the wikimedia meta logo on the site....
> Is this a wikimedia project?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Huib
>
> 2008/12/3, Ilario Valdelli <[hidden email]>:
>> On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 3:32 PM, Martin Pascal <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> > Dear all
>> >
>> > We need some translator to put the interface of kiwix in several
>> > language,
>> > because in french no problem but in all the 253 languages we need a
>> > little
>> > help.
>> >
>> > To try our offline reader for all the project :
>> > http://download.kiwix.org/
>> >
>> > Could i send a files to translate ?
>> >
>> > Cordialement
>> > Martin Pascal
>> > tel : 02 32 40 23 69, fax : 02 32 61 45 26
>> > gsm : 06 13 89 77 32
>> >

>> No problem for me, considering that I am supporting this project
>> through Wikimedia Ch.
>>
>> Ilario

> Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures
>
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:SterkeBak

Re: Kiwix need translator

Huib Laurens
Hi,

Maybe i can help with a dutch translation.

Cheers,

Huib
--
Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:SterkeBak

Re: Kiwix need translator

Kong Soon Lim
I can help with the Malay translation but I am actually quite confused. Where do we get the original copy which need to be translated and where do we place the translated copy.

__________________________________________________--
You can help Wikimedia change the world!
Visit http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising for more details.

Maybe i can help with a dutch translation.

Cheers,

Huib
--
Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:SterkeBak

Importing contacts has never been easier..
Bring your friends over to Yahoo! Mail today!

Re: Kiwix need translator

Siebrand Mazeland
Hi Martin,

Depending on the file format for the UI, we may or may not be able to easily
support this on http://translatewiki.net, the project where many MediaWiki
localisations are maintained. We currently support four file formats[1]. We
can also directly commit to the repo if that is what you like.

If you think there is a fit, please contact me so we can work out the
details.

Cheers! Siebrand

[1]
(a) PHP arrays: