[LU] "Introduction" page

Casey Brown-3
[LU = Licensing update. ;-)]

Hey translators,

We are moving along with the Licensing update[1] process.  Thanks for
all your help so far with the FAQ[2].  If the page hasn't been
translated yet, do not worry -- we still have time.  We will be making
some final tweaks/additions to it soon, so it's best not to make any
more changes until we send out a note that the text is finalized.

Right now, the "Introduction"[3] (the "core message") is ready for
translation and we could use your help! :-)  The other pages are
almost done and I'll be sending another e-mail about them later in the
week (see timeline[4]).

[1]http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update
[2]http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Questions_and_Answers
[3]http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Introduction
[4]http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Timeline

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

---
this address will probably get lost.

Re: [LU] "Introduction" page

Casey Brown-3
On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Casey Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The other pages are almost done and I'll be sending another e-mail about them later in the
> week.

The translation landing page is here:
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Translation>.  On
there is a list of all the pages that you can translate and their
priorities.

Thanks to Chris and Geraki for already working on translations. :-)

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

---
this address will probably get lost.

Re: [LU] "Introduction" page

ChrisiPK
Priority 1 are currently CentralNotice and the vote interface. The
timeline says, voting will be announced (and opened, I assume) on April
2, that is in less than a week. However, I cannot find the translation
site for the vote interface. Is it just me or is there no site yet? IMHO
it should be setup pretty soon, because translating and proofreading
always needs a few days, so we should get started.

Best regards,

ChrisiPK

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 7:25 PM, Casey Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The translation landing page is here:
> <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Translation>.  On
> there is a list of all the pages that you can translate and their
> priorities.

Hey guys, the vote starts this week and we only have a few
translations done.  If you could chip and help translate the pages, it
would be great. :-)  Remember, the vote will be for all Wikimedia
projects and languages.  We need translations so that all of the
communities can participate and understand what's being discussed.

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

---

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 6:18 AM, ChrisiPK <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Priority 1 are currently CentralNotice and the vote interface.

Thanks to Tim and Siebrand from Betawiki, here it is:
<http://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special%3ATranslate&task=untranslated&group=ext-securepoll>

According to Tim, from securepoll-not-authorised to securepoll-return
are the important ones and some of them can be copied from BoardVote.
Any questions or comments about the timeline or text, please feel to
respond here. :-)

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023