Last Call for "Expressions of Interest" in hosting Wikimania

Last Call for "Expressions of Interest" in hosting Wikimania

Ellie Young
I have updated the following page with more information, and a suggestion that if any team/individual is interested in organizing/hosting Wikimania in 2018 or 2019 that they get in touch with me by November 10, 2016 and also indicate their interest on this page:

​Thanks, Ellie​

PS Thanks to all who have already come forward.  The Steering committee and WMF will be updating status and recommendations as we go forward in the coming month.

--
Ellie Young
Events Manager