Last minute! Various lang messages need your help

Last minute! Various lang messages need your help

KIZU Naoko
Hello,
thank you for your help, we are almost ready to set up core pages of fund drive.

Now three tiny requests are open on meta [[m:TR/quick]].
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/quick_translation
Thanksfully we've got already over 10 lang translators' help.
The current wanted ones include Hebrew, Bengali, Bosnian, Croatian,
Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Romanian, Slovenian and Serbian.

Please give a look to [[m:TR/quick]]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/quick_translation
and, if not yet, please put the page in your watchlist. More requests
may come through this page.

Thanks!

--
KIZU Naoko