Let's play

geni
Since we are meant to be doing more with multi-media content I feel that
the  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let's_Play_(video_gaming) article would
be a good place for someone to show what can be done. Since the video needs
to be fairly short and the game needs to be open source I'd suggest [[Speed
Dreams]] as the subject. This would mean that the resulting video would
need to be released under the free art license mind.

--
geni

The Signpost is (sort of) published

ENWP Pine
Hi all,

Our usual Signpost publisher and Editor-in-Chief, The_ed17, has very limited internet access. Tony and I have finished content for the May 28th Signpost but we can't work out the technical details of the publication process. We need a password for the automated publishing process that we don't have, and we're trying to get it. I have been working through some of the (complicated and poorly documented) Signpost templates and LivingBot for manual publication but there are still parts that I can't work out. Thanks for your patience until we normalize our publication process.

If you go to [1] you will see that the banner says May 21st but we have updated content for the week of May 28th. Please enjoy the content, and apologies again for the delays and technical difficulties.

Pine

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost