Link to call me for free

Akash Shah

I am using jaxtr, and if you also sign up, we can talk for free on the phone at any time.

-Akash

P.S. Here is the link to sign up:
http://www.jaxtr.com/user/ticket?n=T1ij35t&type=joininvite

Delivered by jaxtr, Inc., 855 Oak Grove Avenue, Suite 100, Menlo Park, California 94025. Click here to stop receiving messages from this sender.

Re: Link to call me for free

Akash Shah
I'm so sorry for that. Didn't mean to send it to the mailing list. Clicked on the send to all list without realising that it would be sent here too. :)

Akash

On 7/1/07, Akash Shah <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am using jaxtr, and if you also sign up, we can talk for free on the phone at any time.

-Akash

P.S. Here is the link to sign up:

Delivered by jaxtr, Inc., 855 Oak Grove Avenue, Suite 100, Menlo Park, California 94025. <a href="http://www.jaxtr.com/user/reportabuse.jsp?it=T1ij35t" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> Click here to stop receiving messages from this sender.

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l" target="_blank">http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l

Re: Link to call me for free

brandonfombo
i will like to chat for free any website for me using my mobile.
Akash Shah wrote

I am using jaxtr, and if you also sign up, we can talk for free on the phone at any time.

P.S. Here is the link to sign up: http://www.jaxtr.com/user/ticket?n=T1ij35t&type=joininvite

-Akash

---
Delivered by jaxtr, Inc., 855 Oak Grove Avenue, Suite 100, Menlo Park, California 94025. To stop receiving messages from this sender go to http://www.jaxtr.com/user/reportabuse.jsp?it=T1ij35t