Linux/Solaris Lua on Toolserver: is it possible?

Linux/Solaris Lua on Toolserver: is it possible?

Alex Brollo
While painfully studying one more language :-( (Lua... ) I saw that it can run into any SO and that it has CGI interface (tell me if I'm wrong).

What about building a Lua bot framework or - at least - install Lua into Toolserver? Is it a crazy idea? Perhaps using the same language in two settings (modules and server scripst) could be useful.

Alex brollo

Re: Linux/Solaris Lua on Toolserver: is it possible?

DaB.-2
Hello,
At Friday 31 May 2013 15:21:23 DaB. wrote:
> What about building a Lua bot framework or - at least - install Lua into
> Toolserver?

the linux hosts have already lua-packages installed AFAIS. Feel free to play
with it.

Sincerely,
DaB.

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 0x2d3ee2d42b255885

Re: Linux/Solaris Lua on Toolserver: is it possible?

Alex Brollo
Oppps... I only "work" (work is something too much for what I do... o_O ) logging into willow, that's Solaris if I'm not going wrong. . No matter, I'll browse toolserver wiki to see as I can login into a Linux server,  and if I'll find troubles I'll ask for help.

Thanks.
Alex