List of includipedias

David Gerard-2
Every now and then something gets nominated for deletion and fans of
it go feral and say "I'm going to start an inclusionist fork! No
notability policy!"

Do we have a list of these anywhere?

- d.

Re: List of includipedias

Angela-5
On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 8:44 PM, David Gerard <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Every now and then something gets nominated for deletion and fans of
> it go feral and say "I'm going to start an inclusionist fork! No
> notability policy!"
>
> Do we have a list of these anywhere?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Alternative_outlets has some.

Angela

Re: List of includipedias

Tom Morris-5
On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 09:44, David Gerard <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Every now and then something gets nominated for deletion and fans of
> it go feral and say "I'm going to start an inclusionist fork! No
> notability policy!"
>
> Do we have a list of these anywhere?

The ones off the top of my head:

Citizendium, Deletionpedia, Knowino, Wikinfo, Includipedia.

It would be useful if the page on WP for "Mirrors and forks" was split
into separate listings for straight mirrors and forks, and having a
brief description of what exactly the premise of the fork (if any) is.

--
Tom Morris
<http://tommorris.org/>

Please don't print this e-mail out unless you want a hard copy of it.
If you do, go ahead. I won't stop you.