List of the default license of each Toolserver user

Federico Leva (Nemo)
With one of my usual silly scripts, here it is:
https://toolserver.org/~nemobis/tsusers/licenses.txt
I try to save some work to the busy root(s) per
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/toolserver-l/2013-October/006349.html
:)

Nemo

Re: List of the default license of each Toolserver user

Marc-Andre
On 10/14/2013 05:44 PM, Federico Leva (Nemo) wrote:
> With one of my usual silly scripts, here it is:
> https://toolserver.org/~nemobis/tsusers/licenses.txt

Thanks, this is useful.

I see a vast majority of suitably open source things, which is good;
also a fair number of erroneous or ambiguous statements that can't be
interpreted as being authoritative (less good).

A question for legal remains; is the statement to which you've just
enumerated the answers to sufficient to apply licensing to things that
aren't otherwise clearly indicated?  Does anyone have the text of the
question handy?

-- Marc

Re: List of the default license of each Toolserver user

Platonides
On 15/10/13 01:18, Marc A. Pelletier wrote:
> A question for legal remains; is the statement to which you've just
> enumerated the answers to sufficient to apply licensing to things that
> aren't otherwise clearly indicated?  Does anyone have the text of the
> question handy?
>
> -- Marc

$ setlicense