Live streaming of Tu's Wikimania spaces

Houcemeddine A. Turki
Dear all,
I thank you for your efforts. I found today links for live streaming of several Wikimania spaces. However, I did not find a link to the live streaming of Tu's sessions. I ask if you can provide such a YouTube link.
Yours Sincerely,
Houcemeddine Turki (he/him)
Medical Student, Faculty of Medicine of Sfax, University of Sfax, Tunisia
Undergraduate Researcher, UR12SP36
GLAM and Education Coordinator, Wikimedia TN User Group
Member, WikiResearch Tunisia
Member, Wiki Project Med
Member, WikiIndaba Steering Committee
Member, Wikimedia and Library User Group Steering Committee
Co-Founder, WikiLingua Maghreb
Founder, TunSci

Re: Live streaming of Tu's Wikimania spaces

Jan Ainali
Links will be made available for the live streamed sessions on the page 2019:Video when they are created. You can also see from the page whether a session will be live streamed or recorded.

/Jan Ainali
Knowledge saver volunteer