Live video streams?

erikzachte

Hi,

Will there be video registration of the talks?

If yes, will there be real-time video streaming? I can't find a link on the Wikimania web site, or an announcement on Twitter or Facebook.

If not, when do you expect those videos will be online?

Thanks, and have a nice conference!

Erik Zachte

Re: Live video streams?

Andrew Lih-2

-Andrew Lih
Associate professor of journalism, American University
Email: [hidden email]
WEB: http://www.andrewlih.com
BOOK: The Wikipedia Revolution: http://www.wikipediarevolution.com
PROJECT: Wiki Makes Video http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Wiki_Makes_Video

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Steven Zhang <[hidden email]> wrote:
I haven't heard anything about live streams for this year, I might be wrong though. Last year it was a few months after Wikimania until the videos were released.
Steven Zhang

On 9 Aug 2013, at 8:54 am, Erik Zachte <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Will there be video registration of the talks?

If yes, will there be real-time video streaming? I can't find a link on the Wikimania web site, or an announcement on Twitter or Facebook.

If not, when do you expect those videos will be online?

Thanks, and have a nice conference!

Erik Zachte

Re: Live video streams?

Alan Lai
Dear all,

For those wondering where the Livestream of Wikimania opening ceremony is (or any other livestreams from the Jockey Club Auditorium) please go to http://new.livestream.com/socreclive and click the badges on live event.

Best regards,
Alan Lai
Sent on the road

Lodewijk <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Josh Lim
I think the question is whether or not there will be live streams of the sessions themselves, not just of the Jockey Club Auditorium.

Josh

JAMES JOSHUA G. LIM
Block I1, AB Political Science
Major in Global Politics, Minor in Chinese Studies
Class of 2013, Ateneo de Manila University
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

Trustee (2010-2013), Wikimedia Philippines
Member, Ateneo Debate Society
Member, The Assembly

[hidden email] | +63 (927) 531-8301
Friendster/Facebook/Twitter: akiestar | Wikimedia: Sky Harbor
http://akira123323.livejournal.com