Livestreaming SMWCon Spring 2013!

Joel Natividad
Hi Folks!

Just wanted to let you know that NYU-ITP, our generous host for SMWCon
Spring 2013, has agreed to loan us their UStream equipment for the
conference.

So for those who cannot travel to NYC for this installment of SMWCon, we're
glad to announce that we'll be livestreaming!

Just visit the conference page at the appointed time.

And should you have questions during the Q&A sessions, just use the hashtag
#smwconnyc to tweet out your queries.

Thanks in behalf of Yaron and Laurent,
Joel

Think Different! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think_different#Text)
Imagine Different! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5tOgRD4EqY)

Re: Livestreaming SMWCon Spring 2013!

thingles
That's great! Thanks!
Jamie Thingelstad
[hidden email]
mobile: 612-810-3699
find me on AIM Twitter Facebook LinkedIn