Login problem

Jan Dudík
Hello, I have following problem:
I run bot from distant server. I usualy run

login.py -all -pass:My password
interwiki.py some parameters

But often appears problem when bot need to retype password for some language.

I had sytrange situatio too, when I run two different botscripts in
the same time
-start:category:!
-start:wikipedia:!

category goes throuhgh, but wikipedia blocked after few minutes
because of sl:wiki password

Where can be problem?
Any idea for solving?

JAn
cs:User:JAn Dudík

Re: Login problem

Siebrand Mazeland
Remove *.data from login-data/ and try again. You can do the same in
mediawiki-messages/ for *.dat if you have too many crashes on retrieval of
wiki messages. If you haven't done so already, update your files to the
latest CVS version.

Good luck.

Cheers!

Siebrand