Lombard wiktionary

Claudi Meneghin
Hello,
  I am sysop at Lombard wikipedia. We would like a Lombard
wiktionary to be created, so I would like to ask you if this item should be
discussed at metawiki or if it's enough that a Lombard wikipedia exists.
Maybe I had already made such a request: if so, and if a Lombard
wiktionary is being created, please ignore this and let me apologize for
duplicating request.
      Sincerely yours,
      Claudi Meneghin

---------------------------------
 Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel. Cliquez ici.

Re: Lombard wiktionary

Ray Saintonge
Claudi Meneghin wrote:

>Hello,
>  I am sysop at Lombard wikipedia. We would like a Lombard
>wiktionary to be created, so I would like to ask you if this item should be
>discussed at metawiki or if it's enough that a Lombard wikipedia exists.
>Maybe I had already made such a request: if so, and if a Lombard
>wiktionary is being created, please ignore this and let me apologize for
>duplicating request.
>      Sincerely yours,
>      Claudi Meneghin

This request might be better placed on the Wiktech list.

Ec