London Wikimedia UK Office is open!

Richard Symonds-3

All,

The London office of Wikimedia UK is open! I am reliably informed by Jon Davies that we have a laptop, tea and coffee and a printer whose drivers won't load. Otherwise everything is going rather well.

We’re at Development House, Leonard Street, London - just a minute or so walk from Old Street tube station. Jon is the only employee there regularly at the moment, but he tells me that he’s more than happy for people to drop in. The full address is:

4th Floor, Development House,

56-64 Leonard Street,

London

EC2A 4LT

Telephone (0044) 207 065 0990

All the best,

Richard Symonds

Office Manager

Wikimedia UK

+44 7885 764 613

--

Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited, a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Our Registered Charity No. is 1144513. The Registered Office is at 23 Cartwright Way, Nottingham, NG9 1RL, United Kingdom.

Wikimedia UK is the local chapter of the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects). It is an independent non-profit organization with no legal control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.

Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk

Re: London Wikimedia UK Office is open!

Lewis Cawte
Well thats interesting... is part-time office tech support going to be on next year...
What hours is the office open? I'd be tempted to pop in at a weekend if I'm ever up in London (might be for Queens Jubilee next year)

Hackathon ... register by Wedneday if you want lunch on the house... shirts etc (sorry, you mised them)

-- Lewis Cawte

On 14/11/2011 22:23, Richard Symonds wrote:

[...]

Richard Symonds-2

Lewis,

It’s key-access, and you need to be accompanied by a member of staff, so just drop Jon an email on [hidden email] before you come – that way he can let you in. The office is open, I believe, from 9-5 on weekdays. We can also use it at the weekend, but only with prior arrangement.

Richard