London Wikipedia Academy, podcast feature

London Wikipedia Academy, podcast feature

Charles Matthews
There is a short feature by Harriet Vickers, who was there on 13 April,
now available from http://poddelusion.co.uk/blog/ as episode 81 (i.e. a
week ago, not their Royal wedding special). Sadly for the rest of you,
it's an interview with me, rather than related directly to the talks. 34
minutes or so in, as it says.

Charles

Re: London Wikipedia Academy, podcast feature

brian.mcneil-2
On Sat, 2011-04-30 at 17:58 +0100, Charles Matthews wrote:
> There is a short feature by Harriet Vickers, who was there on 13 April,
> now available from http://poddelusion.co.uk/blog/ as episode 81 (i.e. a
> week ago, not their Royal wedding special). Sadly for the rest of you,
> it's an interview with me, rather than related directly to the talks. 34
> minutes or so in, as it says.

Anything *but* the royal wedding, _pu-leez!_

:-P

--
Brian McNeil.