Looking for 1-2 mentors for the info session around GSOC/Outreachy for prospective students

Looking for 1-2 mentors for the info session around GSOC/Outreachy for prospective students

Srishti Sethi
Anna (our current intern through Outreachy) and I are organizing an
information session around GSOC 2017/Outreachy Round 14 for prospective
Wikimedia students on March 14th, 9:00 am PST via YouTube Live.

So far 80 people have signed up for attending this session.

We are looking for 1-2 mentors who are already familiar w/ these programs
to participate and bring their perspective to the discussion.

If you are interested, reply to this email, or ping us here on Phabricator
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T160010>.

Thank you!

--
Srishti Sethi