Looking for WikiSym 2008 who would like to share a three or four bed accommodation

Looking for WikiSym 2008 who would like to share a three or four bed accommodation

Han-Teng Liao (OII)
Dear Wiki researchers who are participating in the WikiSym 2008,

   I am looking for some roommates for my stay in the WikiSym 2008 at Porto.
The below link provides a budget option (EURO 16.50 or 13.75 per person) which I believe has a better location than the Youth Hostel mentioned in the WikiSym website:

http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/ResidnciaPedraAntiga-Porto-25687

   If anyone is interested, please do reply me via *private* emails.

   I apologize if this email is regarded as inappropriate for this mailing list.

Best regards,

Any wiki researches present during the American Sociological Conference this weekend in Boston?

Piotr Konieczny-2
American Sociological Conference will have its 2008 conference in Boston
on August 1-4th. I wonder if any wikipedia/wiki researchers with a
sociological bent will be there? Perhaps we could organize a lunch or
some other form of impromptu meeting...

--
Piotr Konieczny

"The problem about Wikipedia is, that it just works in reality, not in
theory."