Looking for admins attending [Reminder]

Dhaval S. Vyas
Hi DeltaQuad,

I have just answered the question. Sorry for the delay.

Regards,
Dhaval

From: DeltaQuad <[hidden email]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 22:11:37 -0400
Subject: Re: [Wikimania-l] Looking for admins attending [Reminder]
This is a reminder to all indicated participants that I need your answers to the questions by next Wednesday (the 18th). If this is not a good time for you, and need a little extra time, please let me know by talkpage or by email as soon as possible.

I still am looking for a preferred contact page from (I'm assuming your most active wiki at this point in time):
*WereSpielChequers
*Srikeit
*Steven Walling
*Newyorkbrad

Still looking for answers from:
*WereSpielChequers
*Srikeit
*Steven Walling
*Newyorkbrad
*Deryck Chan
*MikeLynch
*Jojit fb
*Dsvyas
*Subha

Thank you to Sonia and Beria for your answers :D

For those still looking to participate, but have not signed up, are an administrator and that wiki is not already covered, please take a look at [[w:en:User:DeltaQuad/Wikimania/Admin Panel]] and sign up. This is the final week.

I will also be spamming your user talkpages with this message through your PCP (preferred contact page) just in case this doesn't get to you.

Thanks again,
DeltaQuad
English Wikipedia Administrator

On 07/03/2012 03:18, DeltaQuad wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for administrators willing to be part of a panel on editor
retention and administrative actions. The questions asked on the panel
will revolve around basic administrative action towards new editors. If
you wish I can provide a list of relative questions that will be asked
soon enough. I am looking for one administrator maximum per project. If
you are interested please drop me an email. I am particularly (but not
at all limiting) interested in other language projects if people are
available.

Thanks, --DQ

Re: Looking for admins attending [Reminder]

DeltaQuad Wikipedia

No problem.

-------------------
DeltaQuad - Mobile Tablet

On Apr 16, 2012 7:00 PM, "Dhaval S. Vyas" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi DeltaQuad,

I have just answered the question. Sorry for the delay.

Regards,
Dhaval

Re: Looking for admins attending [Reminder]

Alhen
Hey DeltaSquad. Beria somehow got into your list. I'm attending, I'd love to participate as well.

Alhen

@alhen_
alhen at wikipedia, wikihow, wikispaces, and most places.
Promotor de Wikimedia Bolivia
00-591-79592235

2012/4/16 DeltaQuad Wikipedia <[hidden email]>

No problem.

-------------------
DeltaQuad - Mobile Tablet
English Wikipedia Administrator

On Apr 16, 2012 7:00 PM, "Dhaval S. Vyas" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi DeltaQuad,

I have just answered the question. Sorry for the delay.

Regards,
Dhaval

Re: Looking for admins attending [Reminder]

Jeromy-Yu Chan (Jerry~Yuyu)
I am an admin on zh.wikipedia

and definitely will go

From: DeltaQuad <[hidden email]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 22:11:37 -0400
[...]

http://about.me/jeromyu
UID: Jeromyu
(on Facebook, Twitter, Plurk & most sites)

Tel (Mobile): +852 9279 1601
Οὔτε τι τῶν ἀνθρωπίνων ἄξιον ὂν μεγάλης σπουδῆς