Looking for photographers from Serbia

Russavia
Looking for photographers from Malaysia

Russavia
1:47 AM (12 hours ago)

to wikimediamy
Hi all

Russavia from English Wikipedia and Commons here

I am currently looking for some photographers in several countries who
might be able to assist me with taking photos from Serbia which I am
requiring for some articles I am working on.

Details of what I require can be found at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Russavia/Required_photos#.C2.A0Serbia

If anyone is able to help me, or if anyone knows of photographers who
can help, feel free to contact me on this email (and to pass my email
on), or i can be contacted at
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Russavia

In the event someone is able to help, and the photo subjects are
obscured, I may be able to organise with the local diplomatic mission
for inside access to take photos and the like, so this is an option if
anyone is willing.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Scotty (Russavia)

Click here to Reply or Forward

Re: Looking for photographers from Serbia

Mihajlo Andjelkovic
Hello, there.

Now is not quite a good time for taking photos, due to weather
conditions. However, I invite everyone to keep us updated of such
lists because (at least I can speak for myself) there are people who
would walk a few extra minutes to take the shots you need.

Thanks.

Re: Looking for photographers from Serbia

Ivan Nador
Today was a sunny day in Beograd, so I made necessary photos. Only problem is that Embassy nad cultural Centra are large houses and streets are narrow so iz was a little bit difficoult to make picture from good angle.

corial regarda Godfinger

I put pictures on Wikipedia on Serbian language hopin that somebody will put them on Commons in next 24 hours!

The name of files are

Датотека:Ambasada Rusije u Beogradu.JPG

Датотека:Ruski centar za kulturu i nauku u Beogradu.JPG

Датотека:Rusko trgovinsko predstavništvo u Beogradu.JPG

[...]

hi ivan, et al

thank you for providing these photos for use. It is much appreciated.

I have marked my request as being fulfilled, so there is no need for
others to take these photos, unless they wish to in order to provide
variety.

I hope that it is ok to post any future requests i may have from
serbia, for which i only have one request outstanding - the photo from
pristina.

Thank u again ivan, and all, for your help with this.

Cheers,
scotty (russavia)