Looking for photographers to assist me

Russavia
Hi all

Russavia from English Wikipedia and Commons here

I am currently looking for some photographers in several countries who
might be able to assist me with taking photos from which I am
requiring for some articles I am working on. I need photos
from quite a few French speaking countries.

Details of what I require can be found at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Russavia/Required_photos

As one can see I need photos from France, Africa, etc

If anyone is able to help me, or if anyone knows of photographers who
can help, feel free to contact me on this email (and to pass my email
on), or i can be contacted at
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Russavia

In the event someone is able to help, and the photo subjects are
obscured, I may be able to organise with the local diplomatic mission
for inside access to take photos and the like, so this is an option if
anyone is willing.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Scotty (Russavia)

Accessible en destinataire principal uniquement

Re: Looking for photographers to assist me

Guillaume Paumier
[Résumé / summary : Russavia, un contributeur de Wikipedia en anglais
et de Commons, demande l'aide de photographes francophones pour
illustrer des articles sur lesquels il travaille. Je lui indique avoir
transféré son message sur la liste des photographes de Wikimedia
France, et lui recommande d'également demander sur l'atelier
photographique de Wikipedia]

2012/2/17 Russavia <[hidden email]>:

> I am currently looking for some photographers in several countries who
> might be able to assist me with taking photos from which I am
> requiring for some articles I am working on. I need photos
> from quite a few French speaking countries.

Hi Russavia. I've forwarded your message to the list of photographers
of the French chapter, who may be willing to help.

You can also add your message to
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipédia:Atelier_photographique/Objets_non_communs
, i.e. the page used on the French Wikipedia to request photos. I see
that you've already added your request to
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Photo_request .

HTH,

--
Guillaume Paumier
[[m:User:guillom]]

Accessible en destinataire principal uniquement

Re: Looking for photographers to assist me

Russavia
Hi Guillom

This is in relation to a message from February, I just wanted to say
thanks for posting the French request for me, and I have taken your
advice and have posted my request also at

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Atelier_photographique/Objets_non_communs#Russian_diplomatic_missions_and_other_buildings_in_France

Cheers

Russavia