Looking for photographers to assist me

Russavia
Hi all

Russavia from English Wikipedia and Commons here

I am currently looking for some photographers in several countries who
might be able to assist me with taking photos from which I am
requiring for some articles I am working on. I need photos
from quite a few Spanish speaking countries.

Details of what I require can be found at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Russavia/Required_photos

As one can see I need photos from Spain, Latin America, African
countries, and many others.

If anyone is able to help me, or if anyone knows of photographers who
can help, feel free to contact me on this email (and to pass my email
on), or i can be contacted at
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Russavia

In the event someone is able to help, and the photo subjects are
obscured, I may be able to organise with the local diplomatic mission
for inside access to take photos and the like, so this is an option if
anyone is willing.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Scotty (Russavia)

Re: Looking for photographers to assist me

Jorge de la Vega
Hi:

My name is Jorge and i live in Cuba, i am Pharmaceutics of profesion
but i am also a photographer.

Tell me what can i do to help you, i´ll do it with pleasure.

See you

Jorge

2012/2/17, Russavia <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all
>
> Russavia from English Wikipedia and Commons here
>
> I am currently looking for some photographers in several countries who
> might be able to assist me with taking photos from which I am
> requiring for some articles I am working on. I need photos
> from quite a few Spanish speaking countries.
>
> Details of what I require can be found at
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Russavia/Required_photos
>
> As one can see I need photos from Spain, Latin America, African
> countries, and many others.
>
> If anyone is able to help me, or if anyone knows of photographers who
> can help, feel free to contact me on this email (and to pass my email
> on), or i can be contacted at
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Russavia
>
> In the event someone is able to help, and the photo subjects are
> obscured, I may be able to organise with the local diplomatic mission
> for inside access to take photos and the like, so this is an option if
> anyone is willing.
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Cheers
>
> Scotty (Russavia)

Re: Looking for photographers to assist me

Platonides
El 19/02/12 00:30, Jorge de la Vega escribió:

> Hi:
>
> My name is Jorge and i live in Cuba, i am Pharmaceutics of profesion
> but i am also a photographer.
>
> Tell me what can i do to help you, i´ll do it with pleasure.
>
> See you
>
> Jorge

Creo que necesita una foto del consulado general de Rusia, en Santiago
de Cuba:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Russavia/Required_photos#Santiago_de_Cuba

Re: Looking for photographers to assist me

Alhen
Voy a ver que puedo hacer en la semana para conseguirle una fotillo de
la Embajada en Bolivia.

Alhen

@alhen_
alhen at wikipedia, wikihow, wikispaces, and most places.
Promotor de Wikimedia Bolivia
00-591-79592235

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 12:19 PM, Platonides <[hidden email]> wrote:

> El 19/02/12 00:30, Jorge de la Vega escribió:
>> Hi:
>>
>> My name is Jorge and i live in Cuba, i am Pharmaceutics of profesion
>> but i am also a photographer.
>>
>> Tell me what can i do to help you, i´ll do it with pleasure.
>>
>> See you
>>
>> Jorge
>
> Creo que necesita una foto del consulado general de Rusia, en Santiago
> de Cuba:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Russavia/Required_photos#Santiago_de_Cuba

Re: Looking for photographers to assist me

david-217
Hi Russavia; I'll try to obtain the photo in Barcelona.
I hope that taking photos to diplomatic buildings is not illegal.
:)

- dvdgmz

El ds 18 de 02 de 2012 a les 00:07 +0800, en/na Russavia va escriure:

> Hi all
>
> Russavia from English Wikipedia and Commons here
>
> I am currently looking for some photographers in several countries who
> might be able to assist me with taking photos from which I am
> requiring for some articles I am working on. I need photos
> from quite a few Spanish speaking countries.
>
> Details of what I require can be found at
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Russavia/Required_photos
>
> As one can see I need photos from Spain, Latin America, African
> countries, and many others.
>
> If anyone is able to help me, or if anyone knows of photographers who
> can help, feel free to contact me on this email (and to pass my email
> on), or i can be contacted at
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Russavia
>
> In the event someone is able to help, and the photo subjects are
> obscured, I may be able to organise with the local diplomatic mission
> for inside access to take photos and the like, so this is an option if
> anyone is willing.
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Cheers
>
> Scotty (Russavia)

Re: Looking for photographers to assist me

david-217
Hi, I've taken some photos of Russian General-Consulate in Barcelona.
You can access it from here:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Dvdgmz/gallery#Wed_Mar_07_19:53:33_CET_2012

Greetings.

David.