Lots of Wikipedia Research at CSCW this year!

Lots of Wikipedia Research at CSCW this year!

Andrea Forte

CSCW (ACM Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work and Social Computing) is just around the corner...

The CSCW conference is one of the major venues for publishing Wikipedia-related work. This year there are at least 7 papers about Wikipedia and a workshop on academic and industry open collaboration research.

Check out the advance program here: http://confer.csail.mit.edu/cscw2015/schedule

Early bird registration ends Jan 30th. Come hang out with Wikiresearch folk in Vancouver in spring. :)

CSCW 2015 | Vancouver, Canada
March 14-18 | http://cscw.acm.org

Andrea

--
 :: Andrea Forte
 :: Assistant Professor

Re: Lots of Wikipedia Research at CSCW this year!

Dario Taraborelli-3
I created a page listing all CSCW ’15 papers / events about Wikimedia research. Be bold and add any I may have missed (it’s a wiki!)

(Andrea: I only counted 5 accepted papers, there are papers with Wikipedia in the title/abstract but strictly speaking they are not about Wikipedia/Wikimedia.)