MISSING: Cables

Josh Lim
Hi guys,

I'm missing a camera cable and an iPod cable somewhere here in the venue.  If any of you find them, please let me know.

Regards,

Josh

JAMES JOSHUA G. LIM
Block I1, AB Political Science
Class of 2013, Ateneo de Manila University
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

President (2010-2011), Wikimedia Philippines
Assistant Vice-President for Sponsorship and Sales (2010-2011), The Assembly
Varsity Member, Ateneo Debate Society
Member, Ateneo Lingua Ars Cultura

[hidden email] | +63(917)358-2508
Friendster/Facebook/Twitter: akiestar | Wikimedia: Sky Harbor
http://akira123323.livejournal.com

Re: MISSING: Cables

Gerard Meijssen-3
Hoi,
There are some cables in the reception...
Thanks,
      GerardM